Weather-Resistant Barrier Options for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Northern Delaware
Did you know that one-third of the energy you buy likely leaks through holes in your home? A truly innovative solution to building protection, a weather-resistant barrier provides a whole new level of home protection for new construction projects. Providing even more defense against moisture than traditional house wrap, this unique system also increases the energy efficiency of the structure by reducing air filtration through the exterior walls. When combined with other materials like insulation, you can create even more savings.
Give us a call toll-free at (866) 446-7858 or contact us online to get started!
Why Choose Eastern Waterproofing?
Our waterproofing division, Eastern Waterproofing, uses EnviroDri’s weather-resistant barrier for our waterproofing services. EnviroDri:
- Outperforms house wrap in both moisture control and air filtration
- Is installed as one seamless barrier, free of gaps or potential weak spots
- Deters rips and tears by its permanent, direct-to-sheathing application
- Has a permeable membrane that allows moisture to escape and dry, reducing mold and mildew growth
- Is durable enough to withstand direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Has a homeowner satisfaction rating of more than 97%
Schedule Waterproofing Services in NJ & Rockland County, NY Today
Eastern Waterproofing is proud to provide top-quality weather-resistant barriers for new home construction from Jersey City, NJ to Waterbury, CT, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and many more cities in the region. Our experienced installers are experts in home waterproofing and can help you create an efficient, protected home with our basement waterproofing services.
For more information on our weather-resistant barrier installation, or to get a quote, contact Eastern Waterproofing today by calling us toll-free at (866) 446-7858. Reach our north office directly at (973) 361-9505 or our south office at (609) 296-1159.