One-third of the energy you buy probably leaks through holes in your house.
Weather Resistant Barrier Options for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Northern Delaware
A truly innovative solution to building protection, a weather resistant barrier provides a whole new level of home protection for new construction projects. Providing even more defense against moisture than traditional house wrap, this unique system also increases the energy efficiency of the structure by reducing air filtration through the exterior walls. When combined with other materials like insulation, you can create even more savings.
Some of the benefits of this system and of working with Eastern Waterproofing include:
- Outperforms house wrap in both moisture control and air filtration
- Rather than installation with staples and nails, which create holes in the barrier and allow air and moisture to leak in, this system is installed as one seamless barrier, free of gaps or potential weak spots
- Permanent, direct-to-sheathing application means you don’t have to worry about rips and tears from high winds during construction, reducing builder callbacks to repair damaged house wrap
- Permeable membrane allows moisture to escape and dry, reducing mold and mildew growth
- Durable enough to withstand direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Homeowner satisfaction rating of more than 97 percent
Eastern Waterproofing is proud to provide top-quality weather resistant barriers for new home construction from Jersey City, NJ to Waterbury, CT to Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and many more cities in the region. Our experienced installers are experts in home waterproofing and can help you create an efficient, protected home with our WRB and our basement waterproofing services.
For more information on our weather resistant barrier installation, or to get a quote, contact Eastern Waterproofing today.