If your home is not as energy-efficient or comfortable as it could be, you can likely benefit from more insulation, especially in key areas where you have energy loss. The attic and crawl space are among the most important spaces in your Sussex County home to add or maintain adequate insulation. With proper attic insulation and crawl space insulation, you can cut energy waste, save money on energy bills and enjoy a more comfortable, better climate-controlled living space.
Contact Eastern Insulation online to get your new batt insulation project started! You can also call us at (866) 446-7858 today!
Fiberglass Batt Installation for Sussex Homeowners and New Construction
It’s an ideal time to include properly installed insulation during construction of a new home, but retrofit insulation upgrades can make a big difference for existing homes. When you choose expert insulation installers here in Sussex County, you can be confident you’ll get the best type of insulation, along with the right thickness and R-value to improve your home – and your comfort. In other words, not just any insulation contractor will do.
At Eastern Insulation, a division of Eastern Contractor Services, our experienced insulation team offers affordable, high-quality batt insulation plus flawless installation.
Contact us to schedule professional fiberglass batt installation in New Jersey! You can also call us at (866) 446-7858 today!
What are the Advantages of Fiberglass Batting Insulation?
Batt insulation helps local homeowners to:
- Save money on future utility costs.
- Increase your home’s (or building’s) energy efficiency and eco-friendliness.
- Improve comfort in your New Jersey home or business location, year-round, with more consistent temperatures that are easier for your AC or furnace to sustain.
- Reduce sound transfer, so you can enjoy the quiet when you choose and not worry about bothering others when you need to make noise.
- Make your air conditioner and furnace’s work easier, so there’s less wear and tear on your HVAC system.
- Avoid unwanted outdoor air infiltration into your home or commercial building. This helps prevent uncomfortable drafts, outdoor air contaminants and uncomfortable outside air from affecting you inside.
- Help prevent moisture intrusion and condensation formation―and the destructive, unhealthy mold growth that can come from it.
- Enjoy healthier indoor air as a welcome side effect of discouraging mold and mildew and keeping out polluted outdoor air.
Get your insulation upgrade started right away. Simply contact Eastern Insulation online or call toll-free at (866) 446-7858 now.
Batt Insulation vs. Blown-In Insulation: Key Differences
The key difference you’ll notice is the appearance of the insulating material. Batt insulation comes in relatively soft and flat, pre-cut panels, while blown-in insulation consists of loose-fill material that is installed, or “blown into” attics, wall cavities and other spaces. In flat areas like between ceiling joists, fiberglass batt insulation might be preferred. If filling an empty space, with no joists, blown-in insulation might be the best choice.
There are more factors we consider when selecting the best insulation for a given area and purpose. For instance, tight spaces may need denser insulation, so that we have enough room to achieve the recommended R-value (which is related to thickness of insulation) to properly insulate the space. Your insulation expert can explain the best plan for your space—and may also offer insulation options with pros and cons.
Make sure you get the right kind of insulation installed, with expert advice from our installation professionals. Contact us at our toll-free number, (866) 446-7858 to schedule Sussex County insulation services or learn more today!
Why Choose Eastern Insulation for Fiberglass Batt Installation in Sussex County?
Whether you need to upgrade or add insulation in an existing home or building (as a retrofit) or get expert insulation installation in a new construction project, Eastern Insulation offers prompt, reliable, affordable and friendly service.
Our insulation contractors operate according to small business values, like pride in doing excellent work and personalized customer service. Our Sussex County insulation company also offers you the confidence and savings of dealing with a big-name brand. At Eastern Insulation (part of Eastern Contractor Services), you get the best of both worlds!
Contact us today at our toll-free number, (866) 446-7858 to schedule our fiberglass batt insulation services in Sussex County or to learn more!