Insulation Contractors in Bergen County & Rockland County
In need of experienced insulation contractors? The Eastern Contractor Services team installs spray foam insulation for a variety of projects, including residential and commercial retrofit and new construction. We serve New Jersey and the surrounding areas of New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut.
Contact our team of insulation installers today if you’re ready to start your project in New Jersey or New York.
Where Can I Install Spray Foam Insulation?
We can install insulation in:
- Basements/crawl spaces
- Interior and exterior walls
- Residential renovations to existing homes
- New construction
- Apartment communities
- Commercial properties
To learn more about the spaces in your New Jersey home that could benefit from spray foam insulation, contact us today!
What Are the Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation advantages include:
- Seals as it insulates: Seals attics, roofs and walls to help prevent structural moisture damage like wood rot or mold in leaky, condensation-prone areas.
- Saves money and prevents energy loss: Spray foam’s sealing effect lowers energy bills, preventing outdoor air from coming inside and blocking conditioned air’s escape from inside.
- Expands to fill cavities: Spray foam fills irregular, small areas around plumbing pipes and wiring when insulating crawl spaces, etc.
- Strengthens roof and walls: Enhances wind resistance and minimizes pressurization.
- Offers high thermal resistance: Very efficient insulator with an R-value of R-6.
- Damps sound: Helps silence traffic noise, etc.
- Won’t attract insects/pests: Pests can’t feed on or nest in spray foam.
Enjoy the benefits of spray foam insulation, installed by the experts at Eastern Contractor Services in Bergen and Rockland counties. Contact us online today or call 866-446-7858 now.
How Much Does Spray Foam Insulation Cost?
Spray foam cost can vary depending on every project, based on size, difficulty and numerous other factors. However, spray foam insulation is a long-term investment that can add value to your home and increase overall energy efficiency, resulting in more money savings.
Please contact us so that we can provide the most accurate estimate for your job.
Risks of DIY Spray Foam Insulation
There are significant risks when using spray foam as a DIY project. For a successful, cost-effective and safe insulation project, you need:
- Special pro-grade equipment: You need professional-quality spray guns, heat-tolerant hose, air compressor, proportioning equipment, disposable coveralls, respirators and more.
- Proper ventilation: Polyurethane spray foam contains and emits substances that can be harmful if the area is not properly ventilated with industrial exhaust fans.
- Correct chemical “recipe”: The chemicals used in spray foam must be correctly mixed for effective insulation performance. Otherwise, foam may not adhere properly, and it can pull loose from building structure.
- Superior quality control: Small missed spots or gaps can reduce energy efficiency.
- Installation experience to prevent a fire hazard: Spraying too quickly a or thickly makes the curing process dangerous, and could start a fire.
- Expert prep and technique: Expert spray foam installers must maintain proper balance between spray pressure, heat level and application tool position. Spray gun operation is challenging, with clogs common if not properly used. Correct curing time for your specific mixture and thickness is required, otherwise you risk insulation cracking, shrinkage and/or poor bonding.
- Proper work-area containment: If you don’t carefully control the insulation work area, like the pros do when using spray foam, family members or building occupants can be exposed to potentially harmful spray foam chemicals.
- Serious asbestosis concerns: In homes or buildings built prior to 1980, you will likely touch or disturb asbestos when adding new insulation. This exposes household occupants to lung scarring and mesothelioma (cancer). Never disturb asbestos insulation―have an expert assess the situation, so you’re not at risk.
Trust our well-trained team to handle your spray foam insulation project flawlessly, from start to finish. Contact Eastern Contractor Services today.
Eastern Contractor Services—Spray Foam Insulation Experts in NJ & NY
Spray foam insulation should be installed by a trained professional—someone who has been trained in the correct installation safety precautions and possesses the required equipment to mix and apply the product. When installed properly, polyurethane spray foam insulation can help reduce energy costs and help improve indoor air quality. Our team has the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
We Offer Insulation Services in the Following Locations:
New Jersey: Alpine, Atlantic City, Bayville, Beachwood, Brick, Clark, Clifton, Cranford, Denville, Edison, Elizabeth, Englewood, Essex Fells, Hoboken, Jersey City, Lacey, Lake Hopatcong, Lakewood, Lanoka Harbor, Livingston, Madison, Manahawkin, Manalapan, Marlboro, Metuchen, Middletown, Monmouth Junction, Monroe, Montclair, Montvale, Morristown, Newark, Pine Beach, Randolph, Short Hills, Toms River, Trenton, Vernon, Westfield, and Woodbridge.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for your spray foam installation in New Jersey or Rockland County, New York, give us a call or contact us online. We’re looking forward to working with you.