Home Weatherization / Energy Efficiency Upgrades
We are a full-service weatherization company working throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, and Delaware. Our crews are all lead-safe certified and trained energy professionals. In order to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient we offer the following installed services:
- Energy Efficient Windows and Doors
- Weather stripping / Air Sealing
- Attic Hatch Covers
- Bathroom Vent Fans
- Hi-Hat Light Covers
- Blown Insulation
- Batt Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Low Flow Shower Heads
- CFL Light Bulbs
Call (866) 446-7858 toll-free or contact us online today to learn how to save up to 30 percent on your home energy costs!
Does Your Home Have Hidden Air Leaks?
If you add up all the hidden air leaks in your home, they can equal a hole the size of an open window — and can lead to higher energy bills by allowing heat to escape and causing your system to work harder to keep you comfortable. This makes home sealing one of the first and most important steps you can take to reduce home energy costs year-round. Sealing air leaks and adding insulation — paying special attention to your attic and basement, where the biggest gaps and cracks are often found — will keep warm air inside where it belongs and help your equipment perform more efficiently.
Insulation is the single most cost-effective way for a homeowner to save money on their future energy costs. In fact, insulation is the only building product that will actually pay for itself. Adding insulation is a part of almost every weatherization project. Making sure there is enough insulation in the walls, foundation, and roof — anywhere there is a barrier between the home and the outside — is one of the most important ways to make a home energy efficient. Eastern’s customers will benefit from improved comfort, lower energy bills and a higher resale value.
Properly insulating and air sealing your attic will help reduce your energy bills. Attics are often one of the easiest places in a house to insulate, especially if you’d like to add insulation.
Properly insulated exterior walls in your house will not only increase comfort but also help you save on heating and cooling costs. For energy savings, you can add insulation to your walls in an existing house.
If you properly insulate your crawl space — in addition to air sealing and controlling moisture, you will save on energy costs and increase your home’s comfort. You need to carefully consider the proper product and techniques, not to mention moisture control.
Contact Eastern Contractor Services today to learn more about our home weatherization and insulation services.
- Insulation Bergen County, NJ
- Insulation Essex County, NJ
- Insulation Middlesex County, NJ
- Insulation Monmouth County, NJ
- Insulation Hudson County, NJ
- Insulation Union County, NJ
- Insulation Ocean County, NJ
- Insulation Camden County, NJ
- Insulation Passaic County, NJ
- Insulation Morris County, NJ
- Insulation Orange County, NY
- Insulation Westchester County, NY
- Insulation Olster County, NY
- Insulation Rockland County, NY
- Insulation Burlington County, NJ
- Insulation Mercer County, NJ
- Insulation Somerset County, NJ
- Insulation Gloucester County, NJ
- Insulation Atlantic County, NJ
- Insulation Cumberland County, NJ
- Insulation Sussex County, NJ
- Insulation Hunterdon County, NJ
- Insulation Warren County, NJ
- Insulation Cape May County, NJ
- Insulation Salem County, NJ
- Insulation Northampton County, PA
- Insulation Monroe County, PA
- Insulation Pike County, PA