Union County’s Spray Foam Insulation Experts
If you live in Union County and are interested in making your home or building more energy efficient and more comfortable call Eastern Insulation to get a free assessment and START SAVING MONEY!
- Our team has the expertise to install the right insulation for your project.
- You can rest easy knowing we are qualified contractors with the attention to detail.
As homeowners become more concerned about energy costs, indoor air quality and green building techniques, making sure your house is properly insulated is critical. We can help you properly insulate your home so that you realize benefits such as:
- Saving up to 30% on energy bills
- Better indoor air quality
- Moisture control
- Superior sound control
- Environmental satisfaction with the use of approved recyclable materials
- A safe, healthy home environment
Insulation helps keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. There are several common types of insulation:
- Fiberglass (in both batt and blown forms)
- Rigid foam board
- Spray foam
When correctly installed, each type of insulation can deliver comfort and lower energy bills, especially during the hottest and coldest times of the year.
Insulation performance is measured by R-value—its ability to resist heat flow. Higher R-values mean more insulating power. We can help you determine exactly what type of insulation is best suited for your home and we can install it for you in a quick, non-obtrusive manner.