Serving Bergen County Since 1974
Spray Foam Insulation • Injection Foam Insulation
Fiberglass Insulation • Blown Insulation
Make Your Home More Comfortable and Energy-Efficient
Considering how cold it gets in the Hackensack area, it’s important that your home is properly insulated. Having the right amount of insulation will keep your house warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, and it will help the HVAC system perform more efficiently, reducing your energy costs.
When you want to upgrade the insulation in your Hackensack home, contact Eastern Contractor Services. We offer insulation installations throughout Hackensack and Bergen County, and as part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies, we have the support of the second-largest insulation installer in the country.
Our company has served New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and beyond since 1974, and we offer superior products, exceptional work quality and the personal service you expect of a small company.
Call us today at (609) 296-1159 (South), (973) 361-9505 (North), (866) 446-7858 (toll-free) or contact us to learn more.
Insulation Installations in Hackensack, NJ
Whether you’re installing new insulation, adding more or removing and replacing your current insulation, Eastern Contractor Services can help. We offer new insinuation installations, retrofit services and insulation removal and replacement in Hackensack and beyond.
For the best performance in each area of your home, we offer a wide range of insulation products, including:
- Cellulose insulation: Made with up to 85% recycled newspaper treated to resist fire, mold, pests and more, cellulose is an eco-friendly insulation ideal for attics, walls, floors and more. It can be blown into place through small openings in the wall, making it perfect for existing homes with minimal repair work.
- Blown-in fiberglass: Made from environmentally friendly glass fibers, blown-in fiberglass works well in attics and walls and can easily be blown into place with minimal damage to finished walls.
- Fiberglass batts (right): Made from glass fibers woven into a blanket, fiberglass batts are sized to fit between framing members. They offer great thermal performance at a cost-effective price.
- Radiant barriers: Using a specialized surface that reflects heat instead of absorbing it, radiant barriers help your home collect less heat from the underside of the roof in the summer, keeping it cooler for less money.
- Spray foam: With the highest R-value per inch, up to R-6.0, spray foam offers exceptional thermal performance and efficiency. Because it installs as a liquid that expands to fill gaps and adhere to nearby surfaces, it also creates an excellent air barrier, keeping out drafts and improving indoor air quality.
With over 45 years of service in Hackensack and Bergen County, you can rely on Eastern Contractor Services to help you choose the best insulation for your needs.
Call (609) 296-1159 (South), (973) 361-9505 (North), (866) 446-7858 (toll-free) or contact us online to discuss your options with our experts today.
Home Insulation Services in the Hackensack Area
We recommend fully insulating these areas:
In the Hackensack area, the U.S. Department of Energy recommends insulation rated at R-60 in the attic and cathedral ceilings, R-30 in the floors, R-30 in crawl spaces and at least R-20 in the walls between interior and exterior insulation.
Call 609-277-2771 (South), 973-352-7292 (North), 866-554-7874 (toll-free) or contact us online for help upgrading your home to modern standards.
Why Choose Eastern Contractor Services?
At Eastern Contractor Services, our company has served the Hackensack area for over 45 years. We offer residential and commercial insulation services, and we’re equipped to handle projects of any size.
With our experienced team, top-quality work and high-performance insulation products, we can help make your home more comfortable and efficient than ever.
Contact us at 609-277-2771 (South), 973-352-7292 (North) or 866-554-7874 (toll-free) for insulation services in Hackensack, Bergen County, or nearby.