Attic Insulation Installation in New Jersey & Rockland County, NY
Attic insulation is one of the most important investments in energy efficiency a homeowner can make. At Eastern Contractor Services, we offer top-quality insulation options so Rockland County families can enjoy total comfort and energy efficiency in their homes.
Whether for retrofit or new construction, we insulate attics across New Jersey and Rockland County in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Request a quote for attic insulation installation in Newark, NJ, by calling our (973) 361-9505 today.
Benefits of Attic Insulation
Choosing to insulate your attic is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your home. Along with improving your indoor comfort by protecting against unwanted drafts, attic insulation can help:
- Reduce energy bills
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce noisiness between different floors
- Improve indoor air quality
- And much more
Bring the benefits of improved attic insulation to your Flanders, NJ, home by trusting the expert contractors at Eastern Contractor Services.
Call (973) 361-9505 or request an online quote for attic insulation today.
Best Insulation for Attics & Crawl Spaces
When improperly insulated, attics can be a tremendous drain on energy efficiency for your home. Prone to air leaks, these spaces can allow temperature-treated air to escape, reducing your indoor comfort and causing utility bills to skyrocket.
At Eastern Contractor Services, we offer the best insulation for attics and crawl spaces. Our team will match you to the products best suited for your home’s unique insulation needs.
- Blown-in fiberglass insulation: Created from natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, our fiberglass insulation is an excellent choice for noise reduction.
- Fiberglass batt insulation: In addition to our blown-in fiberglass options, we also offer batt fiberglass pre-cut panels. These are the most common forms of fiberglass insulation available.
- Cellulose insulation: Comprised of recycled newspaper and other recycled paper products, cellulose insulation is equal parts durable and cost-effective for your insulation project.
- Spray foam insulation: This type of insulation is applied wet and slowly expands to fill any hidden gaps between your interior and exterior. Spray foam is an ideal insulation for hard-to-reach areas.
Find the insulation materials you need to complete your attic or crawl space insulation project.
Contact our team at (973) 361-9505 to request a quote today.
Choose Eastern Contractor Services for New Jersey Attic Insulation
Offering the finest insulation materials from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers, we’re proud to be New Jersey’s go-to source for premium attic insulation at an affordable price. We provide cost-effective, efficient solutions throughout the Rockland County and Northern New Jersey region.
Whether your project is large, small or somewhere in between, we have the insulation contractors you need to get the job done right.
Request a quote for attic insulation in New Jersey or Rockland County by calling Eastern Contractor Services at (973) 361-9505 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to remove existing attic insulation?
Even if your existing attic insulation still has some remaining R-value left, it may be best to remove it before installing new insulation when:
- The attic floor studs have become exposed.
- Your insulation material has mold or mildew.
- There are visible signs of insects, rodents or other pest infestation.
- There is water damage to your insulation.
- You notice more dust and debris around air registers in the home.
How much insulation should I have installed in my attic?
The amount of attic insulation required for your home largely depends on your geographic location. Recommended R-values for attic insulation are set by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Northern New Jersey and Rockland County, NY, homes are in Zone 4 and 5 of the U.S. Department of Energy’s zoning map. As such, the recommended R-values for attic insulation for homes in New York and New Jersey are between R-49 and R-60.
Can I get insulation installed if my attic is floored?
Yes — attic insulation can be completed with or without removing the flooring. Homeowners can choose to either blow loose-fill insulation over the top of the floor or cover the floor with pre-cut panels.
However, insulating your attic floor means you won’t be able to use the space for storage. Placing objects on top of your insulation can expose it to premature wear and tear, reducing its efficiency more rapidly with time.