New Jersey & New York’s Leading Insulation Team
When it comes to professional insulation installation in Ocean City, Atlantic City and surrounding areas, there’s only one name to know: Eastern Contractor Services. Whether you want to insulate your attic, walls, basement or something in between, you can rely on Eastern Contractor Services to be the first and last insulation company you call.
Don’t wait! Contact Eastern Contractor Services online or give us a call at (866) 446-7858 and see why we’re considered one of the top insulation companies in New Jersey and Rockland County, New York!
Our New Jersey Insulation Services
No matter what your insulation needs are, Eastern Contractor Services offers a variety of products and solutions to meet them. We can install insulation in the walls and attic of your home—and have experience insulating all different types of homes and building. We can install:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts/rolls. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate other areas as well.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier insulation is typically installed in attics, right under the roof, to help your home reflect sunlight. This reflective insulation helps keep your home a lot cooler and more comfortable—and helps you save on your energy bills.
What Are the Benefits of Insulation?
Insulation is an important asset for any home or building because it can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Insulation Removal Services
In addition to insulation, we also provide insulation removal services. Residents in Hoboken, Long Beach Island, Mantoloking, Ocean City, Atlantic City, Newark or any other town in New Jersey that has insulation in crawl spaces, attics or anywhere in between have water-damaged insulation from hurricanes or floods need to get it removed immediately to avoid mold buildup. Eastern Contractor Services is New Jersey’s leader in fiberglass and spray foam insulation removal.
After the damaged insulation is removed we will spray the wood framing in the crawl and on the first floor walls with Foster® First Defense™ disinfectant (40-80), an EPA registered formulation that kills odor-causing bacteria and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. This all-in-one disinfectant, cleaner, fungicide, mildew, germicide and deodorizer is designed for use in water damage restoration and for cleanup of mold- and microbe-impacted porous and non-porous materials.
For insulation removal services, contact Eastern Contractor Services today!
Choose Eastern Contractor Services for Insulation in New Jersey & Rockland County, NY
Eastern Contractor Services is dedicated to providing our customers with quality insulation services they can count on. To better serve them, we have two offices in New Jersey our customers can conveniently call when they need insulation installation services.
Reach our north office at (973) 361-9505, our south office at (609) 296-1159, or toll-free at (866) 446-7858 to schedule your New Jersey or New York insulation service!
Our Service Area
New Jersey: Clifton, Elizabeth