Top-Rated Insulation Contractor in New Jersey & New York
When it comes to professional insulation installation in Ocean City, Atlantic City and nearby, there’s only one name to know: Eastern Contractor Services.
Whether you want to insulate your attic, walls, basement or anything in between, you can rely on Eastern Contractor Services to be the first and only insulation company you call.
Contact Eastern Contractor Services to see why we’re considered one of the top insulation companies in New Jersey and Rockland County, NY.
Top-Quality Insulation Materials
No matter what your insulation needs are, Eastern Contractor Services offers a variety of products and solutions to meet them.
We can install insulation in the walls and attic of your home — and we have experience insulating all different types of homes and buildings. We can install:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Blown-in insulation: A truly versatile option, blown-in insulation is perfect to fill even the smallest cracks for enhanced thermal protection and noise insulation.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts/rolls. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate other areas as well.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier insulation is typically installed in attics, right under the roof, to help your home reflect sunlight. This reflective insulation helps keep your home a lot cooler and more comfortable — and helps you save on energy bills.
Benefits of Properly Insulating Your Home
Insulation is an important asset for any home or building because it can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside your home or building between rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Expert Home Insulation Removal & Replacement
We also provide insulation removal services. Residents in New Jersey and New York who have had insulation water-damaged from hurricanes or floods need to get it removed immediately to avoid mold growth.
Eastern Contractor Services is New Jersey’s leader in fiberglass and spray foam insulation removal.
After the damaged insulation is removed, we’ll spray the wood framing in the crawl space and on the first floor walls with Foster® First Defense™ disinfectant (40-80), an EPA-registered formulation that kills odor-causing bacteria and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
This all-in-one disinfectant, cleaner, fungicide, mildew, germicide and deodorizer is designed for use in water damage restoration and for cleanup of mold- and microbe-impacted porous and non-porous materials.
For insulation removal services, contact Eastern Contractor Services today.
Choose Eastern Contractor Services for Insulation in New Jersey & Rockland County, NY
Eastern Contractor Services is dedicated to providing our customers with quality insulation services they can count on. To better serve them, we have two offices in New Jersey our customers can conveniently call when they need insulation installation.
Call our north office at (973) 361-9505, our south office at (609) 296-1159, or toll-free at (866) 446-7858 to schedule your insulation service in New Jersey or New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much insulation do I need to install?
A few factors can determine how much home insulation you may need to install, including where you live, how old your home is, which areas you need to insulate and more.
Where should I insulate in my home?
Before making any installations, you should contact an expert insulation contractor for your home, as each situation is unique. In general, the areas you should be insulating are attics, basements, crawl spaces and interior and exterior walls.
How can insulation help reduce noise?
Limiting the transmission of sound from one area to another requires material that encloses the source of the noise, forming a barrier between the source and the adjacent area. This is what insulation does. Fiberglass is one of the best types of insulation for home soundproofing purposes.