Edison and Middlesex County have extreme winter weather and some very muggy summer days. We have some of the highest humidity in the country!
You can still feel good in your home on the hottest and coldest days because insulation works with your HVAC system to keep your home comfortable year-round.
Energy savings are more important than ever. Heating and cooling account for about 42% of your utility bills and without proper insulation, your monthly energy bills will be higher.
Eastern Contractor Services is part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. IBP is the second-largest insulation installer in the U.S., meaning we get high-quality, American-made supplies and materials.
While other insulation contractors are waiting on deliveries, we have what you need now. Group purchasing power saves money, and we pass those savings on to you.
Edison home builders and homeowners trust Eastern Contractor Services for experienced insulation solutions.
Call 609-296-1159 (South), 973-361-9505 (North), 866-446-7858 (toll free) or contact Eastern Contractor Services online.
Insulation Installation in Edison, NJ
Your home, office or commercial property needs customized insulation installation. New home builders and homeowners want better insulation protection and lower energy costs.
When retrofitting (installing new insulation atop old) is possible, it’s a great option to save energy (and money). If your insulation is damaged, it should be replaced quickly and professionally.
The types of insulation you can choose from include:
- Cellulose: Cellulose is made from 85% recycled materials. For government projects and energy-conscious homeowners, cellulose is the most environmentally sustainable insulation.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass continues to be the most affordable and environmentally friendly insulation choice.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barriers reflect heat rather than absorb it. In Middlesex County, it’s used in attics and often paired with another insulation material.
- Spray foam: Spray foam is a great choice for retrofitting and attic insulation. It fills cracks and crevices other insulations can’t reach.
Eastern Contractor Services has been the trusted insulation company for Edison, NJ, for over 47 years.
Ask questions or request a quote by calling 609-296-1159 (South), 973-361-9505 (North), 866-446-7858 (toll-free).
Residential & Commercial Insulation Services in Edison, NJ
Insulation is a tried-and-true way to keep your home or commercial property’s air clean and comfortable. Insulation should be used in:
- Walls: interior/exterior sidewalls
- “Hidden” spaces, such as:
- Commercial property section openings
- Dormer walls
- Junction boxes
- Sloped walls
Eastern Contractor Services will meet your project’s turnaround time and budget.
Call 609-296-1159 (South), 973-361-9505 (North), 866-446-7858 (toll-free) or contact Eastern Contractor Services.
New Construction & Retrofit Insulation in Edison, NJ
Protecting homes and businesses is our business. We take pride in our insulation services and other commercial and residential energy-saving property protection.
We have several strategic locations throughout:
- New Jersey
- New York
Our superior customer care just makes sense, because we live here, too. Eastern Contractor Services technicians take pride in their skills, work quality and our reputation for excellence in everything we do.
Ask us about:
- Firestopping: Firestopping is needed in many types of structures for a variety of reasons. Multifamily properties, hotels, hospitals, homes… And our team knows the specific code requirements for every location and application.
- Garage door replacement & installation: A badly installed garage door is a safety risk that can also damage your garage. But a solid, attractive door can enhance curb appeal and energy savings and increase property value. If you’re planning to sell, the potential return on investment (ROI) is substantial.
- Gutters & gutter protection: Gutters also protect properties from water damage and deterioration. They’re a vital home protective feature with a solid ROI.
- Waterproofing: Preventing moisture infiltration is important in high-humidity areas like New Jersey. Waterproofing maintains structural integrity and protects basements and foundations.
Learn more about the advantages of partnering with our company. Our insulation qualifications are high, and we understand the importance of cost control.
Call 609-296-1159 (South), 973-361-9505 (North), 866-446-7858 (toll-free) or contact Eastern Contractor Services in Edison, NJ.
Why Choose Eastern Contractor Services?
On any given day, you’ll see our trucks and teams on their way to serve new clients, meet with existing clients and showcase insulating products to prospective clients.
Our customer-service-oriented team members work hard to earn the trust and respect of each client. From start to finish, we pride ourselves on our responsive customer service and reliable work quality.
Our goal is to deliver a completed project that’s durable, reliable and long-lasting.
Contact Eastern Contractor Services at (866) 446-7858 to speak with our team about the insulation services we offer in Edison.